Bellasera Real Estate
Bellasera means “Beautiful Summit”: An active living community for your lifestyle
If you’re dreaming of rural living in an unspoiled desert landscape, you’ll want to explore Bellasera, situated in the Boulder Character Area of North Scottsdale. This luxurious gated community offers a variety of handsome, energy-efficient home designs with an array of floor plan options to fit your preferred lifestyle. Built by Del Webb, Bellasera homes range from 1,300 square feet to over 4,000 spacious square feet.
When you buy a home in Bellasera, you’ll enjoy scenic surroundings in an intimate community where 40% of the property is protected as unspoiled desert. Eight miles of multi-use trails invite you to leisurely explorations of the local landscape, complete with mountain views. When you crave shade and greenery, step into captivating Bellasera Park. Your pets are welcome here: Bellasera has a lighted, landscaped dog park for leash-free play outings.
Meet your new friends at Bellasera’s 5,000 square foot clubhouse, where you’ll find a state-of-the-art fitness center, a walk-in beach style swimming pool, a spa, a multipurpose room, a media lounge, two lighted tennis courts, and a lighted basketball court. The fun continues with a full schedule of social activities to enjoy with your neighbors and friends: Clubhouse dinners, luncheons at area restaurants, hiking groups, a book club, bridge and poker nights. Shopping opportunities are located in Bellasera’s northeast corner, and access points to greater Scottsdale and metro Phoenix are just a stone’s throw away.
Bellasera offers you:
- Eight miles of trails throughout a beautiful natural landscape
- A modern clubhouse with a fully equipped fitness center, media lounge, and a gourmet-quality kitchen
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms and steam rooms
- A variety of exercise classes
- Beach-entry swimming pool with two lap lanes and a spa
- Two lighted tennis courts
- A lighted basketball court
- A 10,800 sq. ft. lighted, landscaped dog park
- Bellasera Park with a spacious lawn and mature shade trees
- Gated security
- Access to shopping, dining, sports, and the arts in Scottsdale and Phoenix
- Access to outdoor recreation opportunities in Tonto National Forest
What do you like to do? You’ll find it here at Bellasera.
Click here to see the Bellasera HOA fees.